I came across this message and I did like to share it with you,for Salvation is an experience to be shared….
* The longest five minutes of your life will be the first five minutes after your death.
* Five minutes after you are dead, you will know what is important and what is not important.
* Five minutes after you are dead, you will really know if you are alive.
* Five minutes after you are dead, you will always remember who you didn’t witness to.
* Five minutes after you are dead, you will remember each Sunday you didn’t go to Church because you were just plain lazy, and busy doing other things.
* Five minutes after your death, you will know for certain if you lived for Christ or yourself.
* Five minutes after your death, you will realise every earthly opportunity you had will be gone.
* Five minutes after your death, your destiny will be fixed in Eternity.
* Five minutes after your death, you can’t turn back or have another chance.
* Five minutes after your death, sports, boy friends and girl friends,sex,porn movies or any kind of movie will not matter.
* Five minutes after your death, the question will be “what really does matter?”
* The longest five minutes of your life can be planned and arranged now!
* Take Five minutes to know Jesus Christ if you don’t.
* Take five minutes to dedicate your life; get right with God if you are not right with Him now.
If you have not already dedicated and committed your life to Jesus and you would like to do so now, please pray this prayer:
“Lord Jesus, I am sorry for all the things I have done wrong. Thank you for dying for me on the cross, to set me free from my sins. I ask you come into my life as my personal Lord and Saviour, and fill me with the Holy Spirit now. Thank you Lord Jesus. Amen.”
Congratulations, if you have prayed this prayer. Please look for a Bible-believing church to fellowship with the brethren or worship with me at Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel,nearest to you. Please do not hesitate to contact Rev Dr Chris Kwapowve if you need any assistance via text message- +234-806-065-1045 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me – +234-706-713-2525 or email@example.com. Remain Blessed!