I’ll admit I’m a fan of this look. I think it’s fun and very sexy. I also believe it can easily transform a plain Jane pair of strappy heels or flats into a red-carpet or seriously hot date-night look.I found this on the LoveMaegan blog–Maegan Tintari is an LA native & style blogger.
She writes daily at …love Maegan.com sharing style secrets, DIYs & hair tutorials, home decor, beauty & fashion tips.
Here’s her : DIY ~ Blue Ruffle Shoes ~Removable ruffles for your sandals, heels, flats, wedges, pumps, stilettos! Love these!
What you’ll need:
1 yard crepe/satin blend fabric you love
5/8″ matching ribbon
Strappy Sandal (heel or flat)
How to create:
1. cut the fabric into strips bout a 28” long and 1.8″ wide
2. Then bunch and twist fabric to create the look of a rosette
3. Use your needle to hand sew the rosettes into their shape
4. Sew the rosettes onto your ribbon
5. Sew ribbon onto velcro
6. Attach back of velcro onto shoes.And you’re done! Don’t forget to measure for exact similarity on the other shoe.